Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Return to Lake Hopatcong 1926


diagram


I have decided to return to my Lake Hopatcong project.... With a new child due any day now, I'm not sure it will be completed this year. But I have decided to give it a go. The image above is a little header I've put together for the website which, I hope, does something to change the image people have of New Jersey (The Sopranos hardly helps).... Two games I have previously annotated are now ready to join the site:
More to follow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see this is several years old, but I was wondering if you'd made any progress on the project. I'm thinking of pulling together a games collection of Lake Hopatcong 1926 at chessgames.com (looks like they have all the games in the database) similar to ones I did for New York 1918 (http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chesscollection?cid=1019149) and Havana 1913 (http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chesscollection?cid=1019153).

I'll likely link to the Kupchik and Maroczy entries, but I'd like to link to anything more complete you might have done.

Thanks