Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tourist in New York City

Me and The Statue of Liberty


My wife's cousin and her family visited us over the Memorial Day weekend. As part of their trip, I guided them to all of the typical New York City tourist destinations, including The Statue of Liberty (which I had never visited). Ever the "chess tourist," however, I also made sure we stopped in Bryant Park (an important addition to my "Chess Tourist in New York City" list). I also tried to visit Colliseum Books, only to find it had closed -- though they do have a location on Broadway near Columbia University. Now that my travels are over, I'll get back to chess blogging...

Chess in Bryant Park

2 comments:

pimalai said...

It amazes me that New York can be so hustle and bustle yet still have enough in it to be a pretty good tourist spot. That's something you don't get out of a lot of places.

Jason Martin said...

I hope it would be a amazing experience for you.
parking luton airport