Friday, April 14, 2006

Dept. of Amusements #2

I recently received the following e-mail from a disgruntled plagiarist:

Subject: I like to tell you one thing in your site.
From: Rajmahendra <A">rajmahendra@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2006 14:02

Hi michael.
This is Rajesh from India. Short time back when i am browsing the net if found that my websites link ... is available your site http://www.kenilworthchessclub.org/blogs/ :

"1.E4 NF6 by Robyourcontent
http://e4nf6.blogspot.com/
An Indian chess plagiarist and pirate who deserves no traffic."

My site description is given in such a way the its the utmost way of insulting a chess lover. An Indian chess plagiarist and pirate who deserves no traffic. I like to tell you one thing. I never got any intimation that somebody in your blog is going to descriptor my site in this way in your blog. If you check my site not even a single place in my site i mention that article are my own article. i took some info from WikiPedia which is online free open source site. I never expected some good Chess lovers will refer another chess site like this manner. Please don't take that i am harsh but. At least the person who added the info like above can intimate me before. That's all i like to say bye. --Thank you, With warm regards, Rajmahendra R Hegde (Raj)

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework."
-Thomas Alva Edison (1847 -1931)

Perhaps I was a bit harsh....

No comments: