Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scott Strattner Reviews "The Kenilworthian"

Scott Strattner discusses The Kenilworthian blog in his inaugural review in a new series of "Chess Weblog Reviews" at Chessville.  I'm always curious what types of articles readers like best, and I've long suspected that my chess opening compilations are most appreciated, which Strattner confirms.  Funny that he doesn't mention any of my own opening analysis (most of which can be accessed via the Articles page of the KCC site).  But he does point to my essay on Chess and Evolutionary Theory, which I was just thinking the other day might have been among my best pieces.  For those interested in learning more about the blog, you can read two self-reviews of sorts in Chess Blogs: Profiles of Chess Blogs and Their Authors and Questionnaire Tag.

No comments: