Monday, January 21, 2008

Revamped NJSCF Website


The website of the New Jersey State Chess Federation was recently updated, based on some of my designs. I was asked about a year ago by Pete Tamburro and Joe Ippolito to take over the site, but my recent job change had made it difficult for me to implement the redesign. I want to thank Aaron Kiedes for taking over as webmaster and getting the new site up. He did a great job and really added a lot to it. The next steps might include adding Pete's forums, but it took a lot of effort to get it to where it is now, and my hat is off to Aaron.

1 comment:

Center Sqaure said...

Hi Mike:

I saw the revamped site last evening and it looks very nice!

Thanks for the links regarding assistance with game publishing. I will explore these and figure out a solution. I appreciate your help. See you in Kenilworth or at the teams...Best regards, Glen