Kamsky won the second game of the match yesterday. That second game was a very interesting and closely-contested encounter that featured attacks and counter-attacks by both sides and will likely attract much high level commentary. Several sources have already provided extensive annotations to the game, and I will try to add others as they appear:
- Sergey Shipov live at the Tournament website
- Dorian Rogozenko at ChessBase
- Dennis Monokroussos at The Chess Mind
- Peter Doggers at Chess Vibes
- Malcolm Pein in the Telegraph
- Jennifer Shahade at USCF.org
Updated at 11:00 Sunday-- thanks for the corrections and additional links.