I never would have predicted that Boris Gelfand would win the FIDE Candidates matches to decide the World Championship challenger. He will now play Vishinathan Anand in 2012. His final game against Grischuk may have been the best game of the entire Candidates cycle and it has already been widely annotated. I will post additional links and video as it becomes available.
- Lubomir Kavalek, "It's Anand vs Gelfand for the World Chess Crown" in Huffington Post
- Alejandro Ramirez, "FIDE Candidates Finals: Gelfand Wins Right to Challenge Anand in 2012" at ChessBase
- Dennis Monokroussos, "Gelfand's Game Six Win over Grischuk" from The Chess Mind
- Sergey Shipov, "Candidates Matches Final, Game Six" translated from Crestbook
- Peter Doggers, "Gelfand Beats Grischik, Wins Candidates" at ChessVibes